- The JCC Jewish Film Library is available to JCC and community members 18 and over.
- Individuals my borrow one film at a time for seven days.
- If a film is not available, an individual may request to be placed on a waiting list and a JCC employee will contact him/her when the film becomes available.
- After 7 days, if a film has not been returned the borrower will incur a $.25/day late fee.
- If an individual loses or damages a borrowed DVD they will be responsible for the replacement cost of the DVD.
- Individuals with outstanding fees will not be allowed to borrow from the JCC Jewish Film Library.
Contact the Front Desk at 803-787-2023 ext. 200 to find out what films are available.